Army    Navy    Airforce    Nuclear Force    Missile Force   
Home » , » Royal Army of Oman Music Band participates in 'Tattoo Edinburgh 2014' festival

Royal Army of Oman Music Band participates in 'Tattoo Edinburgh 2014' festival

Posted by Arab Defense Industry on Monday, August 25, 2014

The music band of the Royal Army of Oman (RAO) concluded its participation in 'Tattoo Edinburgh 2014' festival, which was held at Edinburgh, Scotland, with the participation of a number of European music bands.

The mayor of Edinburgh handed over a shield to the RAO Music Band in appreciation of their participation — the only Arab participation in the festival. The RAO Music Band presented a musical show while walking at the Stirling City Center amidst a big audience that expressed admiration of the diverse military music shows. (timesofoman)
loading...

SHARE :
CB Blogger

1 comments:

Urgent Loan August 30, 2018 at 6:53 PM

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Arab Defense Industry. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Template by Creating Website and CB Blogger